Me, My life & I

....for I shall not pass this road again....

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

we are living by grace, not by effort

Yesterday I was reminded once again to take it easy, and let it flow. That my so-felt-rushed-and-overwhelmed life can be otherwise joyful and fulfilling. If I could only trust that Thee gives us the best always, that only Thee knows what's best for us. Lots of quotes are coming back to me.....like: do your best and let God do the rest.....then the prayer of serenity....and many more. It's funny how when sometimes you forget, or rather ignorant....those words mean nothing to you, and yet at other times they can be so inspiring and insightful (is there such word?). Life is a precious gift, it's to be cherished. Have to change the way I've been living, opt for the more enjoyable and grateful path. Let Thee lead the way :)

In the end what matters most is:
- How well did you live
- How well did you love
- How well did you learn to let go

Tao Teh Cing (hehe....not sure tho :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home