Me, My life & I

....for I shall not pass this road again....

Monday, October 04, 2004

Twice in a lifetime

If we were given a second chance to live this life....would it be different? Will I still be where I am, who I am right now? Will it be better?

It's true that life's about choices. How are we to know which choices lead to the best path? How are we to know that we're about to face another choice to make? How are we to know which one to chose?

It's amazing how a single moment can change your life forever. Change the way you are, the choices you'll make, how you'll judge things, the person you'll become.

Were I given a second chance to live this life, what difference would I make? What sort of person I'd become? Will it be better?
Guess I've been given thousands, no, millions chances before. And I keep wondering if I can get another one after this. Will I be different? Will I be a better person than I am now? Guess I'll never know if I keep on wondering.....and dreaming......
Better be grateful for the chance given.....the one in hand.....and live it to the fullest - no regrets cuz you've done your best! Live here......and now.......:)

Carpe diem...seize the day! ;)


1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gua jadi inget... acara miss universe... atau mungkin semacamnya.... ada pertanyaan
    "Jika kamu bisa mengubah hidup kamu, bagian mana dari hidupmu yg ingin kamu ubah?"
    Sebagian kontestan bilang ingin mengubah masa kecil... sebagian mengubah ini itu.... dsb.
    Tapi si Miss pemenang, menjawab dg tegar
    "Tidak ada satu bagian hidupku yang ingin aku ubah... karena keseluruhan hidupku inilah... baik jelek maupun bagus, yg membentuk dan menjadikan aku seperti sekarang ini"
    Gua langsung terhenyak mendengar jawabannya....
    Betul.... memang betul..... Kasih Tuhan... selalu yg terbaik... apapun yang disediakanNya ... sudah yg terbaik....
    Marilah kita sambut dengan penuh rasa syukur :) :)
    ....
    Kasih Kami UntukMu...... :)

    (asiong)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home